Friday, February 9, 2018

What type are you?

One of the woman's essential element of a wardrobe is a handbag. It is both fashionable and functional. Based on historical facts and archeological diggings, ancient people used their bags to carry tools, food and weapons. Well, nothing had been changes. We still care the same things. Lipstick is my weapon though:)





When was the first bag invented? It doesn't matter anymore. We all excited to see New Bags and pick one that fits our need.

There are 3 kind of bag shoppers:
1. I want this one, cause everyone has it.
2. I want something unique, no one has it yet.
3. I don't care, I just need to put all my junk in there:)

What type are you?




Luxury Evening Pouch Bags, Wedding, Bridal Shower, Flower Girl Accessories, Velvet, Brocade Bags

Luxury Gift Bags for Special Occasions, Velvet, Satin, Silk Pouch Bags, Gift Wrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment