Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Spring is Coming!

All seasons are beautiful...

I do not want to offend winter lovers, but these dark and cold dynes got me terribly sick already. I will not deny it, it's nice to watch snowing outside the window while you are drinking champagne near the fireplace.


Even though, I do like Holiday Season and adore a Christmas Tree smell,  I am not a winter person! I'm so tired of short days, cold weather, freezing winds, slippery roads and cleaning my driveway.


 In addition, winter is a season of frightening flu, itchy nose and watery eyes.

.... Should I continue? You got the picture.






I really do miss bright colors, smell of flowers and sunny days. But, spring is coming and with it, brand new leaves.  Enjoy your favorite season and have a lovely day:)


Small gift ideas -  reminiscent of the beautiful spring and warm summer










No comments:

Post a Comment